***To the extent of stock***
Costly interruptions to the manufacturing process due to short circuits in the electrical circuitry caused by condensation and humidity, are now a thing of the past, thanks to FLUID 101.
- A dewatering fluid with extremely fast moisture displacement properties.
- High water-repellent and anti-corrosive properties.
- Low surface tension.
- Can get into hard-to-reach areas and act there without requiring disassembling of equipment, due to its marked capillary activity.
- Promptly eliminates leakage currents and short circuits and prevents their recurrence.
- Fluid 101 does not emulsify in water.
- Can be used wherever moisture causes damage, to restore electrical equipment.
- Covers all the parts that need protection with a thin protective film which does not interfere with subsequent processing.
- Can be used to protect electrical and electronic systems wherever moisture presents a threat.
- To remove water out of antenna amplifiers
Content: 200 ml
|1 pce more than||less than 6 pce||-||3 084 Ft/pce|
|6 pce more than||less than 12 pce||3 %||2 991 Ft/pce|
|12 pce more than||6 %||2 899 Ft/pce|