galvanic corrosion and protects for burning-in. Facilitates disassembly after thermal
stress (-40°C to 1400°C).
• Enables easy disassembly of threaded parts, gaskets and flanges, even after a long time of to high pressure and hig
• Protects against burning-in, corrosion and seizing.
• Stops and prevents disc brake noise and vibration.
• None chlorinated solvents.
• Totally free of lead and chromates.
• Excellent water resistance.
• Functional over a wide temperature range.
Content: 100 ml tube
|1 pc more than||less than 6 pc||-||3 007 Ft/pc|
|6 pc more than||less than 12 pc||3 %||2 917 Ft/pc|
|12 pc more than||6 %||2 827 Ft/pc|