Detects and locates quickly and reliably gas leaks in pressurized systems by
forming highly visible bubbles. Can be used for natural gas, propane, butane, acetylene, LPG,
nitrogen, carbon dioxide, compressed air, refrigerants, oxygen and other types of gases.
Compatible with metals and plastics. Biodegradable according to OECD 301B: 31%.
• Can be use for almost all types of gases.
• DVGW (Deutche Vereinigung des Gas- und Wasserfaches) approved according to DIN EN 14291:NG-
• Meets the requirements of MIL-L-25567 for oxygen compatibility. Testing of oxygen systems must be done
carefully and product residues should not be allowed to build up.
• Stable foam formulation.
• Non corrosive.
• Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
• Convenient 360° (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
Content: 500 ml
|1 pc more than||less than 6 pc||-||3 391 Ft/pc|
|6 pc more than||less than 12 pc||3 %||3 289 Ft/pc|
|12 pc more than||6 %||3 187 Ft/pc|