- Circuit board transparencies can be copied directly onto plates sprayed with POSITIV 20.
- A high degree of exposure tolerance provides the conditions necessary for a high resolution result.
- Suitable for glass, acrylics, aluminium, copper, brass, steel,...
- In the production of individual printed circuit boards or smaller production runs.
- In the making of copper and brass engravings as copies.
- In the manufacture of medals or outline engravings.
Note: A leaflet outlining the detailed application procedure is enclosed with each can and available upon request.
Content: 200 ml
Type number: A-20-2
|1 pce more than||less than 6 pce||-||5 904 Ft/pce|
|6 pce more than||less than 12 pce||3 %||5 727 Ft/pce|
|12 pce more than||6 %||5 550 Ft/pce|