package with PTFE to provide long lasting protection against friction, wear and corrosion.
It out-performs conventional lubricants in lubricating effectiveness, dramatically increasing
the life and operating efficiency of parts and equipment, especially under the extremes of
pressures and the environment.
• PTFE addition helps to minimise surface to surface contact with an anti-friction shield.
• Withstands extreme load carrying situations.
• Outperforms conventional lubricants under extreme pressures.
• Penetrates and displaces moisture leaving a protective film.
• Safe on all metals and alloys.
• Testing is advised in case of doubt on painted surfaces, plastics and rubbers.
• Aerosols are equipped with the 360° (upside-down) spray valve and an extension tube for
• Aerosols pressurised with non-flammable CO2 propellant, giving an active product content
of over 97%.
Content: 400 ml
|1 pc more than||less than 6 pc||-||3 654 Ft/pc|
|6 pc more than||less than 12 pc||3 %||3 544 Ft/pc|
|12 pc more than||6 %||3 435 Ft/pc|