- Forms a resistant, flexible, electrically conductive, protective film.
- Good adhesion on the base metal.
- Protects the base metal even when scratched or damaged.
- Excellent weldability.
- Will not flake off.
- Lead- and chromate-free.
- Can be used in:
- Gas, water and electricity supply companies
- Power stations
- Railway equipment
- Car bodywork manufacture
- Can prevent salt water corrosion in shipping and coastal area installations.
Content: 200 ml
|1 pce more than||less than 6 pce||-||7 494 Ft/pce|
|6 pce more than||less than 12 pce||3 %||7 269 Ft/pce|
|12 pce more than||6 %||7 045 Ft/pce|