- An effective mixture of solvents, which dissolve and remove both ink residues and grease soiling.
- Abraded metal deposits, ribbon residues, hardened oils, greases and other soiling, which can interfere with performance, can all be removed by PRINTER 66.
- Degreases the whole printer unit.
- Soiled components are sprayed directly and therefore cleaned effectively.
- In cases of heavy soiling, it is recommended that the rinsing solution is collected using a cloth or tissue.
- Can be used to clean and maintain various types of printers:
- Daisywheel Printers
- Dot Matrix Printers
- Chain Printers
- Golfball Printers
- Thermal Printers
- Ink-jet Printers
Content: 400 ml
|1 pce more than||less than 6 pce||-||3 495 Ft/pce|
|6 pce more than||less than 12 pce||3 %||3 390 Ft/pce|
|12 pce more than||6 %||3 285 Ft/pce|