- Surfaces sprayed with KONTAFLON 85 have the typical characteristics of PTFE:
- Does not soil or grease
- Resistant to temperatures ranging from -50° C to 260° C
- Non-flammable after evaporation of solvent
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Good adhesion properties due to a small amount of binder.
- Optimum alternative to mineral oil wherever clean, colourless, grease-free lubricants and release agents are required.
- Lubrication of rotating, sliding and turning surfaces subject to low friction and heavy load in:
- Industry: electronic, electromechanical, packaging, furniture, textile, paper, automotive, plastic and rubber
- Leisure activities
- Consumer market
- A release agent for the moulding of rubber and plastic parts.
Content: 200 ml
|1 pce more than||less than 6 pce||-||4 298 Ft/pce|
|6 pce more than||less than 12 pce||3 %||4 169 Ft/pce|
|12 pce more than||6 %||4 040 Ft/pce|