VIDEO 90 can be used on tape recording equipment whenever abraded tape, dirt or other contaminants affect the sound and picture quality. VIDEO 90 has a very low surface tension which enables it to clean without leaving a residue. Small dust particles can cause significant sound and picture interference. These dust particles can be removed very easily from magnetic heads by using VIDEO 90.
- A very pure chemical formulation which does not attack tape coatings or other components and materials used in the equipment.
- Acts specifically on soiled magnetic heads.
- Fast evaporation rate, leaving no residue.
- VIDEO 90 leaves magnetic heads clean and ensures sharp pictures and clear sound quality when cleaning:
- Video recorders and Camcorders
- Cassette recorders and answering machines
- Tape and floppy disk drives of computers
- Laser systems of CD-players
- Suitable for cleaning sensors (touch controls) and compact disks.
- The extension tube allows precise application, even when the video drum is difficult to reach.
Content: 400 ml