The tornado in an aerosol. The high flow rate valve ensures a powerfull blowing action. Especially designed for heavy duty applications. A range of products made out of a high pressure, non-flammable, liquid gas blend that acts like compressed air. Available in a variety of sizes all offering a jet of dry gas to remove dust and airborne contamination from very delicate or inaccessible areas of electrical and electronic equipment.
Flow rate: 67 g/10s
Note: For best results use the "quick shot" method. When the aerosol is cooling down and the pressure is decreasing, wait a few moments to restore the internal equilibrium in the aerosol can.
- Blows away lint, oxyde particles and dry contaminants.
- Helps to eliminate failures caused by fluids (water, oil mist,...) trapped in dust or dirt.
- Essential for all cleaning operations where liquid solvents are inappropriate.
- Moisture- and oil-free source, replacing laborious and expensive compressed air cleaning.
- Quick and safe.
- Harmless to plastics, coatings and delicate components.
- Non oxidising.
- Leaves no residue or condensation.
- Always at hand as part of any service kit.
- To be used where it is difficult to remove dust using conventional methods, in industry and at home:
- Magnetic tape heads
- Precision instruments
- Printed circuit boards
- Laboratory equipment
- Miniature assemblies
- Watch mechanisms
- Optics and lenses
- Communication equipment
- Data processing equipment
- Cash dispensers
- Fiberglass cable connections
- Medical instruments.
Content: 340 ml