Liquid photo-positive resist based on o-naphto-chinon-diazide and Novolack, used in the production of printed circuit boards.
- POSITIV 20 is a classic liquid photo-resist that transfers patterns directly onto working materials for processing by etching.
- The lacquer resists strong acidic etching products however can be easily be removed by solvents (ester, ketone) or aqueous alkalines.
- The lacquer is at its most photo-sensitive at close utlra-violet range (UVA). - The lacquer should therefore be applied in yellow light or darkened daylight.
- The main application for POSITIV 20 is the production of printed circuits boards.
- The transparent positive-pattern from the circuit diagram is accurately transferred.
- Surfaces impervious to light e.g. the electrical circuits, do remain present after etching.
- Other applications include photo-lithographics on metal or glass.
Content: 200 ml