KONTAKT GOLD 2000 is a synthetic-based, medium viscosity lubricant, leaving a thin film. It gives long-lasting lubrication to connectors and other electromechanical contacts. It reduces wear on the contact surfaces and reduces damage.
- Has a very low surface tension, which ensures that the active film is evenly distributed over the metal, penetrating into inaccessible spots and guaranteeing effective protection.
- Can be used to significantly improve the reliability of installations and equipment in harsh industrial environments.
- Should be used regularly, particularly where parts are subjected to frequent physical handling, in order to avoid interruptions and data loss.
- Reduces operating costs considerably.
- Particularly suited to connectors with following contact surfaces:
- Gold, Silver, Tin, Rhodium, Palladium, Other metal-plated
- Can be used in:
- Communications engineering
- Car electronics
- Computer technology
- Office equipment
- Industrial electronics
- Military technology
Content: 200 ml
|1 pce more than||less than 6 pce||-||7 296 Ft/pce|
|6 pce more than||less than 12 pce||3 %||7 077 Ft/pce|
|12 pce more than||6 %||6 858 Ft/pce|