Alu HiTemp is designed to build a hard lasting finish that will not burn off,
chip or peel at high temperatures.
• High thermal stability: resists temperatures up to 600°C.
• Excellent coverage.
• High durability.
• Quick drying at room temperature.
• Very good resistance to temperature fluctuations.
• Good weather stability. Although some loss of gloss can be noticed after extended
• Totally lead and chromate free.
• No chlorinated and no aromatic solvents.
• Aerosols use dimethylether (DME) propellant for controlled application and film properties.
Content: 500 ml
|1 pc more than||less than 6 pc||-||8 376 Ft/pc|
|6 pc more than||less than 12 pc||3 %||8 124 Ft/pc|
|12 pc more than||6 %||7 873 Ft/pc|