***EXCISE GOODS, NOT SUITABLE FOR RESALE***
Long-term indoor corrosion inhibitor. CRC SP 350 II is a heavy-duty indoor corrosion inhibitor
providing extended protection for all metal parts and assemblies both in storage and during
shipments. Its unique formulation, to resist run-off and flow, easily covers planed surfaces
and sharp edges, making it particularly effective on precision machined surfaces.
• Heavy-duty corrosion protection up to 2 years indoors.
• Excellent long-term lubricant for metal parts subjected to heavy duty and constant wear.
• Thin, non-drying penetrating and protecting film.
• Displaces moisture.
• Protects equipment and parts in storage, shipment and in process.
• Promotes easy start-up.
• Suited for all metals and alloys, included copper and brass.
• Can be easily removed with solvent cleaners.
• Equipped with the 360° (upside-down) spray valve for added convenience.
• Pressurized with non-flammable CO2 propellant.
• Active product content of 97 %.
Content: 250 ml
|1 pc more than||less than 6 pc||-||2 985 Ft/pc|
|6 pc more than||less than 12 pc||3 %||2 895 Ft/pc|
|12 pc more than||6 %||2 805 Ft/pc|