***EXCISE GOODS, NOT SUITABLE FOR RESALE***
Non-chlorinated high performance tapping lubricant.
CRC Super Tapping Fluid II is a blend of highly refined base oils and synthetic additives,
designed to meet the most stringent requirements for all machining operations on both
ferrous and non-ferrous metals (tough alloys, stainless steel, nickel alloys, aluminum,
brass,...). The additives create a strong film that can withstand extreme pressure to increase
tool life and ease tapping.
• Balanced lubricating and excellent cooling, anti-welding properties.
• Reduces friction and wear to ease tapping and increase tool life.
• Promotes excellent finish.
• Gives lower operating temperatures and allows for higher operating speeds.
• Additive package is based on chlorine-free products.
• No free sulphur.
• Aerosol formulation has a mixed non-flammable propellant system giving a controlled
foaming for quick heat removal.
• Aerosols are equipped with the 360° (upside-down) spray valve for added convenience.
The extension tube allows precise aiming and reduces waste.
Content: 250 ml
|1 pc more than||less than 6 pc||-||3 749 Ft/pc|
|6 pc more than||less than 12 pc||3 %||3 637 Ft/pc|
|12 pc more than||6 %||3 524 Ft/pc|