- Provides a dry, adhering, electrically conductive coating to:
- Dry lubricant.
- The coating can be made even more electroconductive, stable and colour-fast, by simply polishing the spray film with cotton wool, a soft cloth or a buffing disc, or baking at 90° C.
- Used primarily to avoid electrostatic charge build-up in packaging materials and housings of electronic equipment.
- Repair of damaged shielding in cathode ray tubes.
- Coating of cables.
- Prevents electrostatic charge build-up on tube conveyor systems.
- Conductive pre-coat for galvano-plating of plastics and other non-conductive materials.
Content: 200 ml
Type number: A-33-2
|1 pce more than||less than 6 pce||-||4 637 Ft/pce|
|6 pce more than||less than 12 pce||3 %||4 498 Ft/pce|
|12 pce more than||6 %||4 359 Ft/pce|