Removing self-adhesive labels is always a time-consuming task. If the mechanical removal of labels might cause scratches, LABEL OFF 50 is the ideal solution. Saves time, trouble and money. It acts on the adhesive itself, neutralising its adhesion.
- A powerful dissolving agent for all paper adhesive labels.
- Quick and gentle separation of labels from surfaces as glass, china, metal, paper, carton, wood, ...
- Easy removal of natural greases, resins, finger prints.
Ideal wherever the removal of adhesive labels is a problem.
- Office equipment
- Address and production stickers
- Identification labels on shelves, drawers or containers
- Labels on spare parts and tools
- Price indicating labels
- Laboratory labels on flasks and bottles
LABEL OFF 50 is very good at dissolving many sticky substances. It is therefore ideal for removing tree resin, chewing gum and tar. Also adhesive remains following the removal of a label, can be dissolved and wiped off.
Content: 200 ml