- Dissolves oxides on contacts, ready to be rinsed away with KONTAKT WL. Finally, KONTAKT 61 protects and lubricates the clean contact.
- Metals, graphite, carbon-based materials, thermoplastics, thermoset resins, insulators and other materials are not affected.
- A dielectric substance, which does not facilitate leakage currents.
- Ensures clean results in AF, RF and UHF technology and wherever electrical contacts need to be cleaned.
- Removes oxides from all kinds of metal contacts in radio and television service, electronics, automotive:
- Plug and socket connectors
- Sockets of integrated circuits
- Lamp sockets
- Fuse holders
- Slide contacts of adjustable disk capacitors
Content: 200 ml
Type number: A-60-2
|1 pce more than||less than 6 pce||-||2 070 Ft/pce|
|6 pce more than||less than 12 pce||3 %||2 008 Ft/pce|
|12 pce more than||6 %||1 946 Ft/pce|