- Provides a protective and insulating film against atmospheric influences such as moisture, oxidation, dust or corrosive vapours.
- Good adhesion on metal, plastic, wood, glass,...
- The film is resistant to diluted acids, alkalines and atmospheric attack.
- Can be soldered through.
- Prevents sparking and corona effects.
- Remains transparent and flexible even after a long period.
- Temperature range : -40° C to +60° C.
- Insulation and protection of:
- General electronics
- Printed circuit boards
- Cables and wires
- High-voltage transformers
- Coils of electric motors
- Protective coating in electro-engineering applications.
- To avoid short circuits in car electrics.
- To seal plastic caps of plug and socket connectors.
Content: 400 ml
|1 pce more than||less than 6 pce||-||3 312 Ft/pce|
|6 pce more than||less than 12 pce||3 %||3 213 Ft/pce|
|12 pce more than||6 %||3 113 Ft/pce|