Quick drying, colorless transparent insulating and protective coating based on acrylic resins.
- PLASTIK 70 is a low viscosity, solvent drying acrylic based conformal coating with excellent insulating properties.
- The lacquer is colorless transparent and elastic.
- It has a durable adhesion in the temperature range from –40°C to +60°C and can be used for a short period of time up to +100°C maximum.
- It protects printed circuit boards and surfaces from humid inorganic-acid or caustic vapors.
- PLASTIK 70 is colorless-transparent and as such is not visual on the printed circuit board surface.
- Contains “moisture warning”: To avoid involuntary encapsulations of moisture, Plastik 70 will warn you when applied on a humid surface, by showing a frosted, mat appearance.
- For repair works PLASTIK 70 can be soldered through or be totally removed with acetone, THINNER FOR PLASTIK 70.
- PLASTIK 70 was specially developed to protect printed circuit boards.
- It overcomes electrical leakages and short circuits.
- As a low viscosity fixing and insulating lacquer, PLASTIK 70 can also be used as extra/after insulation of coils and transformers and overcomes disturbing noises.
- PLASTIK 70 can also be used as a universal protective coating on any surface like metal, paper, ornaments, paintings, furniture, etc.
Content: 400 ml