KONTAKT 701 is a lubricating and anticorrosion agent, which has proved itself in communications engineering and antenna construction, to name just two. Cable clamps and screw connections are sealed and protected against corrosion using KONTAKT 701. Ordinary vaseline, because of its consistency, is difficult to apply. The KONTAKT 701 spray makes it simple to use.
- Produced from high-purity, white vaseline.
- Consistency makes it a universal lubricant for a wide variety of purposes.
- The 140 mm long extension tube that fits into the spray nozzle allows the vaseline to be sprayed accurately and precisely.
- Can be used as a lubricant and protective spray in:
- Antenna construction
- Communications engineering
- Electrical contacts
- Corrosion protector for cable clamps and screw connections.
Content: 200 ml
|1 pce more than||less than 6 pce||-||2 650 Ft/pce|
|6 pce more than||less than 12 pce||3 %||2 571 Ft/pce|
|12 pce more than||6 %||2 491 Ft/pce|