- High dielectric strength.
- High surface and volume resistivity.
- Low dielectric constant and loss factor.
- Resistant to moisture.
- Unique combination of hardness, elasticity and strong adhesion.
- Offers an advantage over two component coatings in:
- Providing a high quality protective lacquer
- An easy, cost-effective application (no additional chemicals)
- Offers long-lasting corrosion protection on printed circuit boards and on coils in electric motors.
- An anti-moisture sealant in corrosive atmospheres on all types of metal.
- Can be used on:
- Armature coils, casings, cables, connectors, control systems, electronic components, solenoids, machine tools, transformer clamps and casings, wiring
Content: 200 ml
|1 pce more than||less than 6 pce||-||5 549 Ft/pce|
|6 pce more than||less than 12 pce||3 %||5 382 Ft/pce|
|12 pce more than||6 %||5 216 Ft/pce|