Air drying one-component polyurethane-alkyd resin coating.
- URETHAN 71 is a transparent protective coating for printed circuit board, having excellent insulating properties.
- The coating has an outstanding adhesion performance in the temperature range from -40°C to +120°C.
- Due to the chemical cross linking reactions happening after the drying stage, URETHAN 71 based coatings can also be used in humid or aggressive environments.
- Offers a long-lasting protection on printed circuit boards and on coils in electric motors
- Anti-moisture sealant in corrosive atmospheres for all types of metals
- Used on: Armature coils, casings, cables and wiring, connectors, control systems, electronic components, solenoids, machine tools, transformer clamps and casings.
- Because of its aesthetics and good adhesion on many materials, URETHAN 71 can also be used to provide decorative and transparent protection for every day metal articles. The slightly yellow coloration enhances the aesthetics of non-ferro metal surfaces
Content: 200 ml