After soldering printed circuit boards, flux residues do not only look unaesthetically, but can also cause corrosion damage and electrical breakdown by leakage currents. Small solder particles, bonded by flux, can create short circuits.
- Removes all types of flux, without leaving any residue.
- Dries quickly.
- Compatible with solder resist coatings and most printed circuit board base materials.
- Ensures perfectly clean printed circuit boards.
- Ensures better resistance against formation of surface leakage paths.
- Ensures high insulation resistance.
- Good adhesion for coatings.
- Removing solder flux residues from electronic assemblies.
- Cleaning printed circuit boards after:
- repair work
- assembling small series
Note: The special applicator brush ensures a perfect cleaning which could otherwise only be obtained with very aggressive solvent mixtures.
Content: 400 ml
Type number: A-PCC-4