- An intermediate protective lacquer capable of being soldered.
- Meets the requirements of DIN 8511 F-SW31.
- Promotes rapid soldering.
- Prevents cold spots and localised overheating while soldering.
- Protects circuit boards from corrosion during intermediate storage.
- Can be applied easily and quickly.
- Can be applied during the manufacturing of printed circuit boards, directly after etching. This prevents oxidation of the conductors, soiling caused by perspiration from the hands or traces of grease, which may occur during assembly.
- Ensures a good flow of solder.
- Used when soldering heavily oxidised conductors.
- Solderability of casted lead parts of lead batteries is reliably protected.
Content: 200 ml
|1 pce more than||less than 6 pce||-||2 891 Ft/pce|
|6 pce more than||less than 12 pce||3 %||2 804 Ft/pce|
|12 pce more than||6 %||2 717 Ft/pce|