- High insulating capacity with a dielectric strength of 12 KV/mm.
- Can be used at temperatures from -50° C to +200° C.
- The insulating film remains stable regardless of temperature.
- Ideally suited as a non-hardening insulating film.
- A lubricant in the pulling of wiring and cables.
- A release agent in the moulding of plastic and rubber parts.
- A lubricant and release agent in:
- Plastics and chipboard production
- Wherever corona effects must be prevented
- Wherever protection against moisture must be guaranteed
Content: 200 ml
|1 pce more than||less than 6 pce||-||4 307 Ft/pce|
|6 pce more than||less than 12 pce||3 %||4 177 Ft/pce|
|12 pce more than||6 %||4 048 Ft/pce|